UFC 175 weigh-in results: Weidman-Machida, Rousey-Davis official
In the main event, middleweight champion Chris Weidman puts his title on the line against former light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida.
Machida weighed in first in front of a packed crowd at Mandalay Bay Events Center, the same venue that hosts Saturday’s pay-per-view. He came in a half-pound under at 184.5 pounds. Weidman was 185 on the button.
The co-main event also features a title fight with women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey defending her title. She was 135 pounds on the dot for her fight against Alexis Davis, who also was 185.
The full UFC 175 weigh-in results included:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Chris Weidman (185) vs. Lyoto Machida (184.5) – for middleweight title
- Champ Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Alexis Davis (135) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Matt Mitrione (254) vs. Stefan Struve (251.5)
- Uriah Hall (185) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (185)
- Marcus Brimage (135.5) vs. Russell Doane (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Alex Caceres (135) vs. Urijah Faber (136)
- Ildemar Alcantara (170) vs. Kenny Robertson (171)
- Chris Camozzi (185) vs. Bruno Santos (185)
- Rob Font (135) vs. George Roop (135)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Guilherme Vasconcelos (185) vs. Luke Zachrich (185)
- Kevin Casey (185) vs. William “Bubba” Bush (185)